Give little builders an invitation to a fabulous party at the LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Park (41447) playset. Kids who like nothing more than hanging out with friends will love pretending to help Henry celebrate his birthday with his buddies.
The delight is in the detail
With lots of play starters, plus 3 mini-dolls and 1 micro-doll, this LEGO Friends set lets kids use their creativity to come up with fun friendship stories. They can bash the piñata for kids and release the candy, join their friends on the gazebo’s spinning dancefloor or sail around the lake in the elegant swan boat. It also has a wealth of cute accessories, such as LEGO balloons, a kite with a flexible tail and a nut for the squirrel, to help fire the imaginative play.
Everyone is welcome to play
Introduce little builders to the world of Heartlake City, where children will find friends who are just like them and where every kid's invited to join in the fun.
- Do you know a child who loves celebrating? Make their day with the creative gift of LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Park (41447)! Packed with features, it gives kids hours of imaginative friendship play.
- This set comes with 3 LEGO® Friends mini-dolls and 1 micro-doll, plus a squirrel figure, so there's loads of role-play to be had with this birthday gift for kids.
- From pounding the piñata to boogying on the dancefloor, kids can recreate their favorite party activities. If the fun gets too much, they can cool off with a boat ride on the lake.
- Kids will fall for the cute details. The piñata is packed with candy; the kite has a flexible tail; and the dancefloor has a spinning function so the mini-dolls look like they’re dancing.
- The ideal birthday present for kids aged 6+, this set also makes a great special occasion gift or just-because treat. Clear instructions mean little building experience is required.
- Measuring over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high, 11.5 in. (30 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (12 cm) deep, this 432-piece set packs loads of play into neat dimensions.
- Heartlake City gifts for kids are filled with realistic details to help kids play out real-world scenarios and explore their passions with the very best of friends.
- The building components of this LEGO® new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- This popular LEGO® toy is tested to the max to make sure it meets rigorous global safety standards.